Adult Services Consortium
The ASC is a consortium of 30+ voluntary and community sector groups and organisations with an interest in adult health and social care services whose aim is:
- To improve the quality of life of adults in Rotherham, especially disadvantaged groups
- Develop a unified strategic voice to influence delivery of adult health and social care services in Rotherham
- Act as a mechanism for two way consultation, channelling information, ideas and perspectives to and from policy makers/funders/regulatory bodies and front line health providers
- Exploit networking opportunities to share good practice, intelligence, knowledge and skills
- Identify opportunities for collaborative/partnership work
What are the benefits of joining the Adult Services Consortium?
- Strengthened voice and influence
- Peer support and networking opportunities
- Synergies: learning from each other, sharing good practice, more effective service delivery
- Facilitating effective communication
- Image, profile and collective identity
- Improved opportunities for collaboration
For further information please contact Janet Milnes.