We offer a range of financial services, advice and information to support voluntary groups, charities, social enterprises and companies to meet their members, funders and regulatory requirements. We will provide clear advice and guidance to help manage your finances effectively and hold professional indemnity insurance and are compliant with money laundering legislation.
- We offer support and training on a variety of financial topics, e.g. How to set up your financial systems and controls? How to understand and interpret financial reports? Tailored training is available as a group or on a one to one basis.
- We specialise in charity accounts and offer a full accounts service. We are part of the South Yorkshire and national network of community accountants.
- We offer an independent scrutiny of your charities accounts to meet with statutory requirements or give added assurance to funders or prospective donors. This service is available to charities (including charitable companies), social enterprises and CIO’s with an income of less than £1,000,000.
Book keeping service
This service is individual to each client and ranges from a standard cash-based monthly or quarterly service which may involve more complex aspects of financial management and reporting.
- Maintaining your accounting records
- Reconciling accounts
- Production of financial reports to enable you to manage your organisation more effectively
- Additional services such as completion and submission of VAT return
Quickbooks Online Subscription Service
Did you know that Voluntary Action Rotherham offers a QuickBooks Online subscription service?
We provide subscriptions at a wholesale rate and our monthly subscribers are entitled to QuickBooks telephone and online support from Intuit. We also provide tailored training delivered by a certified pro advisor to help you get the most out of your subscription. To find out more about our Quickbooks service and some of the features it offers click here.
Contact Faye Hazlehurst on 01709 726899 or Faye.Hazlehurst@varotherham.org.uk.