Rotherham’s Community Directory Consultation Focus Group
Come along to one of our focus groups to find out a bit more about Rotherham Gismo, Rotherham’s Community Directory and have your say on how it can develop in the future.
Over the last few months we have been working with groups to update the information and get feedback on the usability of the site and we are already committed to:
- Making the website mobile friendly
- Simplifying the way groups can register and update their information
- Improving the search function
But we would like your suggestions on how we could develop it further, tell us what works well, what could be improved and what, if anything, is missing.
Attend a consultation focus group:
- Wednesday 27th February – 1.30pm – 2.30pm at Dinnington Resource Centre, 131 Laughton Road, Dinnington, Sheffield S25 2PP
- Thursday 28th February – 5.15pm – 6.15pm at Voluntary Action Rotherham, The Spectrum, Coke Hill, Rotherham S60 2HX
- Tuesday 5th March – 10.15am – 11.15am at Rawmarsh Library and Customer Service Centre (Community Room), Barbers Avenue, Rotherham S62 6AA
Places must be booked – please contact Nichola Barnes on 01709 723097 or Nichola.firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
Alternatively you can complete the survey online here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Gismo2019
The deadline for all responses will be 5th March 2019.