Rotherham Dementia Carer Support - Advance Care Planning and Lasting Power of Attorney
19 March 2024 at 13:00:00
We know that being a carer can be challenging at times, which is why our friendly and compassionate team are with you every step of the way to make sure you receive the best possible support.
We are hosting an Advance Care Planning and Lasting Power of Attorney
session for unpaid carers.
If you are interested in attending this course please contact the Number below to book your place or send an email.
This course will cover:
· How to start those difficult conversations with the person you care for.
· Why it is important to listen to their preferences and wishes
· Your role as Lasting Power of Attorney with regards to financial decisions
· Your role as Lasting Power of Attorney with regards to health and care decision.
· How to get started with Advance Care Planning and LPA.
· How to get further help with these along the way.
Telephone: 01709 910889
Click to View