Money Management Community Worker
£12, 086.31 per annum (Pro Rata £24,172.61)
fixed term until December 2025
Rotherham Federation of Communities
Hours and Working Pattern:
Term of Employment:
26th February 2024
How to Apply
For further details and to request an application pack, please contact: Sarah Fletcher on 07538 625113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 26th February 2024 at 10am with interviews held on 28th & 29th February 2024. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted on the 26th February and invited to an interview.
Rotherham Federation are seeking an experienced Community Worker to join their team to work on the “Making Our Money Go Further” project supporting community groups to form, develop and improve their skills, knowledge, and resilience in relation to money management.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Promote the Making Our Money Go Further project and support the formation of community groups.
• To support groups and individuals with money management matters, improving their skills and knowledge and reducing their stress and anxiety.
• Provide planned and ad-hoc support to community groups formed through the Making Our Money Go Further project including delivering face to face and online/digital sessions.
• Work in partnership with Citizens Advice Rotherham and refer clients for one-to-one advice sessions.
• Recruit, train, and support volunteers to develop their confidence and skills, and become “Money Champions”.
• Support and train other service providers to develop their knowledge and skills regarding Money Management.
• Monitor the impact and effectiveness of the work through agreed monitoring and data capture systems.
• To deliver and report on specific targets and outputs as determined by funding requirements.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience of providing support and guidance to groups and individuals in a community-based setting.
Interviews will be face to face at Springwell Gardens Community Centre, Eastwood View, Rotherham, S65 1NH
Successful candidates will have a DBS check carried out.
Appointment will be subject to suitable references.