Tenant Engagement Innovation Officer
Rotherham Federation of Communities Ltd
Hours and Working Pattern:
Term of Employment:
8th March 2024
How to Apply
For further details and to request an application pack, please contact Sarah Fletcher on 01709 368515 or email email@example.com
Rotherham Federation are seeking a Tenant Engagement Innovation Officer to join their team to support Rotherham communities to grow and develop, working with them to build their sense of belonging, community pride and spirit.
To take a lead role in digital engagement with council tenants including setting up online and remote opportunities for council tenant involvement.
Duties and Responsibilities
The main focus of the role will be to develop and maintain RotherFed’s on-line offer, ensuring that it complements the work of the council, and as many tenants as possible get involved with us on-line, and:
• To take a lead role in digital innovation at RotherFed, modernising our offer and ensuring our work complements the work of the Council Tenant Engagement Team
• Develop opportunities for increased on-line tenant engagement, working with the council to involve tenants digitally.
• To support community groups and TARAs to make the most of online resources through the delivery of training, advice, and guidance.
• Setting up of new/revamped RotherFed social media for tenant involvement.
• Update the RotherFed website to enable tenants to link with accessible involvement opportunities.
• Expand RotherFed’s social media presence, and explore new opportunities to engage with us through our main channels.
• Supporting the council team to establish the tenant connectors database and take responsibility for maintaining the database once created.