Alzheimer’s Society Accelerator Programme
The Alzheimer’s Society Accelerator Programme is open for applications. The programme invests in innovations to improve the lives of people affected by dementia. The Alzheimer’s Society will accept applications from designers, innovators, entrepreneurs or anyone with an idea that could help improve the lives of people affected by dementia.
Your idea could be a simple product that makes an everyday task easier for a person living with dementia. You may have an innovative idea for a new service or way of working for care home staff.
The programme offers a 12-month partnership including:
- bespoke business support and investment up to a value of £100,000.
- an expert innovation buddy from Alzheimer’s Society.
Shortlisting will be based on a number of criteria, such as:
- Originality of the product or service
- Impact on people affected by dementia
- Desirability and feasibility of the product or service for people affected by dementia
The deadline for applications is 7 November 2019 (11.59pm).