Applications open for Grow Wild Community Projects 2019
Grow Wild is awarding grants of £2,000 or £4,000 to groups across the UK to deliver projects in their community focused on UK native wildflowers, plants and fungi.
What kind of projects do we fund?
We will fund all sorts of things from creative events, art work to establishing wild flower areas. If your project and organisation are eligible, in 2019 Grow Wild is looking to fund projects that promote and highlight our aims and objectives within their project delivery. These are:
- focus on UK native wild flowers, plants and/or fungi, through planting or as inspiration, and will help people understand the importance of these native species for the environment and our lives.
- work with one or more of Grow Wild’s target audiences:
- Young people aged 12-25
- Communities living in urban areas
- Communities experiencing some disadvantage or reduced access to services
- Adults that are less engaged with their community and environmental activities
- have the potential to reach at least 300 people
- enable people to connect with, learn something new and give to help each other and nature.
- have an idea that is introducing something new, e.g. a new, unlikely location, new group of people or creative way to engage your audience.
Applications for funding will close at midday on Monday 10 December 2018.
To find out more and how to apply visit the website: https://www.growwilduk.com/content/applications-open-grow-wild-community-projects-2019