Building Connections Fund Youth Strand
Grants of up to £80,000 are available to expand or enhance projects tackling youth loneliness with young people within the most deprived 30% areas of England. Charities, voluntary and community groups and other not-for-profit organisations can apply.
“The fund can also support projects from any location in England that mainly benefit young people with any one or more of the following circumstances:
- Being a carer
- Being unemployed or precariously employed
- Experiencing bereavement
- Having a disability or long-term health condition
- Having been in the care system.”
“Organisations can apply for up to £80,000, as follows:
- Up to £10,000 (to be spent between December 2018 and March 2019) to engage young people in co-designing innovations to improve the impact of existing provision on tackling loneliness
- Up to £70,000 (to be spent between April 2019 and March 2021) to implement and evaluate these innovations.”
The deadline for applications is 26 September 2018 (5pm).