Charities Aid Foundation Tourle Foundation Fund
The Charities Aid Foundation has announced that the Tourle Foundation Fund is open for applications. The CAF Tourle Foundation Fund seeks to award grants of up to £5,000 to local charitable organisations delivering services for local people within the UK.
This 10-year programme is funded through the generosity of a £4.5m legacy left for CAF to distribute for this purpose.
To be eligible to apply, organisations must be able to evidence that the project will be delivered to local people.
Organisations applying must:
- be applying for up to £5,000
- be providing a service to the heart of your community
- be a community charitable organisation whose reach is within a localised catchment area
- be able to demonstrate the need of the project
- have an annual income below £75,000
- have charitable aims and objectives
- operate within the UK
- complete the project a year from the date of the award.
An example would be a charitable organisation set up by the community in a village, providing services to older people in isolation; a small community group on an estate providing drop in sessions for teenagers etc.
The closing date for applications is midnight on the 11th November 2019.