Co-op Local Community Fund
Applications are open for non-profit groups to be one of the Co-op’s local causes from 27 October 2019 to 24 October 2020 and get a share of funds raised by Co-op members and proceeds from the carrier bag levy.
Can my group apply?
Registered charities, scout, guide or woodcraft folk groups, coops, sports clubs and community interest companies can all apply. If your group can show that it is not run for private profit, it can apply to this fund.
Projects must achieve one of the following:
- Help a local community come together to save, build, fix or improve indoor or outdoor local spaces.
- Support the mental or physical health of a community through wellbeing activities.
- Help people reach their full potential by developing their skills.
- Take place in the UK or Isle of Man.
- Not have religious or political aims (although you can still apply if you’re a religious organisation).
- Meet the Co-op’s values.
- Take place or will still be running after November 2020.
- Benefit your local community.
The deadline for applications is 16 June 2019.