FA Futsal Fund
The FA and Football Foundation have launched the FA Futsal Fund which will invest £300,000 into the development of Futsal in England.
Grants of £1,500 or £3,000 are available to develop new youth futsal leagues across the country to increase the opportunity for players to play futsal on a regular basis in a structured games programme.
Applicants can receive funding to create either one or two new youth futsal leagues. Guidance for new leagues is available.
Grants can be spent on:
- Facility hire
- Referees/co-ordinator fees
- Marketing and promotion
- Affiliation and insurance fees
- FA safeguarding and welfare courses for on-site league co-ordinators
- FA DBS for on-site league co-ordinators
- FA First Aid courses for on-site league co-ordinators
Who can apply?
- County Football Associations who are running or plan to run leagues
- Youth football or futsal leagues
- Adult leagues setting up youth futsal provisions
- Affiliated Clubs wishing to develop youth futsal leagues
- PL and EFL Community Trusts
- FA University Community Football Hubs
The deadline for applications is 2 August 2019 (5pm).