First 2019 Round of Greggs Foundation’s Local Community Projects Fund is Open
Provided by Greggs Foundation and administered by seven charity committees throughout Great Britain, the Fund is available for sustainable and new or innovative approaches to supporting and improving the resilience of communities of interest in England, Scotland and Wales.
Eligible communities of interest include people who are:
- Disabled or suffering chronic illness.
- Living in poverty.
- Voluntary carers.
- Isolated older people.
- Other demonstrable significant need.
Grants of up to £2,000 can be used towards projects such as sessional activities/respite support, equipment for sessional activities, trips and residential breaks.
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate improvements against at least one of the following Key Performance Targets:
- Beneficiaries have decreased social isolation.
- Beneficiaries report improved health and wellbeing.
- Beneficiaries report improved resilience/coping mechanisms.
- Beneficiaries have improved life skills.
- Beneficiaries have improved opportunities.
Any not-for-profit organisation can apply; however, larger organisations with a turnover in excess of £300,000 are unlikely to be successful. Priority will be given to organisations that have Greggs shops or premises nearby.
The deadline for applications is 28 February 2019.