Free Compliance Workshop
17th September 2018 at the Ibis Hotel, Moorhead Way, Bramley, Rotherham S65 1YY
10.00am – 4.00pm – Lunch and Refreshments provided.
The 6 hour CQC Compliance workshop will cover the following:
- The recent law and legal framework and codes of practice.
- Preparing for a CQC Inspection, Pre-inspection activities.
- Role of Registered Managers, Directors, Deputy’s and other staff involved in the inspections.
- The new Regulations and the Fundamental Standards, maintaining and improvement.
- What is assurance and what does good evidence look like?
- Enforcement action and appeals.
- Care Certificate Evaluation.
- Resources and other generic sources of information.
- Top Tips.
To book your place please contact Rotherham Training Solutions Ltd on 01709 925 011 or firstname.lastname@example.org