Fully Funded Distance Learning – April 2019 – Enrolment Opportunity
The time is here again when we can offer fully funded distance learning opportunities, please see below for the courses on offer for enrolment in April 2019.
Below are the courses that are currently available and delegates can complete 1 course at a time. All courses are accredited at Level 2
- Autism Awareness
- Care of Children and Young People- An Introduction
- Care Planning Principles
- Challenging Behaviour (NEW COURSE)
- Common Health Conditions
- Customer Service for Health and Social Care
- Diabetes Awareness
- Dignity and Safeguarding in Health and Social Care
- Dementia Care
- End of Life Care
- Falls Prevention Awareness (NEW COURSE)
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Mental Health Problems
- Children & Young People’s Mental Health (NEW COURSE)
- Nutrition and Health
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Safe Handling of Medicines
- Safeguarding and Prevent (NEW COURSE)
- Specific Learning Difficulties (NEW COURSE)
- Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Working with People with Mental Health Needs
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Equality and Diversity
- Information, Advice or Guidance
- Lean Organisation Management
- Team Leading
For full details on each of the courses download the training flyers here.
If you were to fund these yourself the courses would cost up to £300 per delegate, therefore a non-completion fee may apply for learners who enrol and subsequently fail to complete the course.
The induction session has been arranged, details below. Please specify which session you wish to attend and which course when making your booking.
Tuesday 30th April 2019
- 15am – 10.15am
- 30am – 11.30am
- 45am – 12.45pm
If you wish to enrol 6 or more learners from one location please let us know and we can look at an on-site induction (delegates do not have to be completing the same course)
Bookings should be made to Directions@rotherham.gov.uk
Given the amount of new course added this time please take a look at the attached Matrix which details service area that each course is appropriate for.