Fully Funded Distance Learning Courses
Learnerfind is happy to offer you fully funded courses once again in this new academic year 2018/19.
The value of completing these courses is well known and recognised during inspections and more importantly will enhance your teams’ knowledge for their benefit and the benefit of your clients.
These are available to everyone who meets the funding criteria and what’s more, as this is a new year it may open up the flexible learning courses to your younger members who missed out last year because now they have to be at least 19 on the 31st August 2018.
Additionally, they are also open to anyone who wishes to do one of the many courses who have not already completed that course previously.
So take advantage of these excellent flexible learning courses today and book your place with Laura or myself and our team of inductors will come to your site to get the process started.
Please note anyone interested in the fully funded short distance learning courses has to be over the age of 19 and a British citizen or a resident in the EU for 3 years or more. * Staff can choose different courses to each other *
If a learner is aged 19-23 they must possess a level 2 qualification or equivalent already.
Anyone who is currently on an Apprenticeship will NOT be able to enrol on any of our distance learning courses. This does not include anyone just doing an NVQ. Has to be a full apprenticeship.
Latest Funded Training
Fully Funded Distance Learning Courses:
• Customer service in Care (*NEW*)
• Health and social care professions (*NEW*)
• Safeguarding and Prevent (*NEW*)
• Falls Prevention Awareness *NEW*)
• Specific Learning Difficulties (*NEW*)
• Care Planning (*New*)
• Care and Management of Diabetes
• Common Health Conditions
• Dementia Care
• Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
• End of Life Care
• Equality and Diversity
• Safe Handling of Medicines
• Prevention and Control of Infection
• Lean Management
• Information, Advice or Guidance • Understanding Workplace Violence and Harassment (*NEW*)
• Data protection and Security (*NEW*)
• Understanding common childhood illnesses (*NEW*)
• Mental health in children and young people (*NEW*)
• Caring for Children and Young People (*New*)
• Challenging Behaviour (*New*)
• Understanding Autism
• Mental Health Awareness
• Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
• Business and Administration
• Customer Service
• Cleaning Principles
• Nutrition and Health
• Retail Operations
• Team Leading
Diplomas (All diplomas are now subject to funding and 10% levy charges as of April 2017)
We have a wide selection of Partially Funded Diplomas covering most of England. (All companies must pay 10% towards the cost or full cost depending on size of company)
Below are just a few of the Diplomas we can offer:
• Health & Social Care Level 2, 3 and 5
• Child Care Level 3
• General Management Level 5
• Team Leading Level 2
• Business and Administration Level 2 and 3
• Customer Service Level 2 and 3
All diplomas are subject to funding, dependent on previous qualification and where you work. Learnerfind will always try to match you to free funded training.
*All courses are level 2 unless stated. Other levels and courses are available subject to funding conditions. For a list of more courses visit www.learnerfind.co.uk
If you wish to go ahead and book please complete the booking form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can give us the details over the phone on 0113 887 8348 which ever is easier for you.
Download a booking form here:
Booking Form Microsoft word version
Booking Form PDF version