Have your say on Rotherham’s Community Directory
Rotherham’s Community Directory, Rotherham Gismo, is going to be going through some changes in 2019 and we want to know how you use it, if it can be improved and how we could develop it further.
Rotherham Gismo is a free to use and free to browse online community directory of organisations working on a not-for-profit basis to help people living and working in Rotherham.
We have secured some resources from Rotherham Clinical Commissioning Group to develop the website and we need your help to make it the best it can be.
Over the last few months we have been working with groups to update the information and get feedback on the usability of the site and we are already committed to:
- Making the website mobile friendly
- Simplifying the way groups can register and update their information
- Improving the search function
But we would like your suggestions on how we could develop it further, tell us what works well, what could be improved and what, if anything, is missing.
How can you get involved?
Complete the online survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Gismo2019
Send your comments/ feedback to Nichola Barnes Nichola.email@example.com
If you would like a 1-2-1 session just contact Nichola on the email above or call 01709 723097.
Attend a consultation focus group:
- Wednesday 27th February – 1.30pm – 2.30pm at Dinnington Resource Centre, 131 Laughton Road, Dinnington, Sheffield S25 2PP
- Thursday 28th February – 5.15pm – 6.15pm at Voluntary Action Rotherham, The Spectrum, Coke Hill, Rotherham S60 2HX
- Tuesday 5th March – 10.15am – 11.15am at Rawmarsh Library and Customer Service Centre (Community Room), Barbers Avenue, Rotherham S62 6AA
Places must be booked – please contact Nichola Barnes on 01709 723097 or Nichola.firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
The deadline for all responses will be 5th March 2019.