Hilden Trust – Summer Playschemes
The Hilden Charitable Fund awards grants to projects both in the UK and in developing countries. The aim of the fund is to address disadvantages, notably by supporting causes which are less likely to raise funds from public subscriptions. Both the UK and overseas fund policy is directed largely at supporting work at community level.
The Trust gives grants of £500 – £1,500 for summer play schemes for disadvantaged communities.
Some priority will be given to projects which show they are inclusive of children from refugee families, and show BME involvement.
To be eligible:
- Applicant organisations will have an income below £150,000
- Your scheme budget will be below £12,000
- The scheme will last 2-6 weeks
- Schemes will be for children aged 5 – 18 years
- The scheme will have strong volunteer support
Applications must be received by 4th June 2019.
If you have any queries please telephone: 0207 603 1525