Hospital Saturday Fund
Registered health charities, hospices and medical organisations in the UK and Republic of Ireland can apply for one -off grants of up to £10,000 for medical projects, care, research, running costs or to support medical training.
There are 2 grant programmes:
• Standard Grants of £2,000 or €3,000. The next deadline is 5th July 2019, followed by 7th October 2019
• Larger Grants of up to a maximum of £10,000 or €13,500 for specific projects, research or equipment (not running costs). The next deadline is 9th September 2019.
The Fund will also support the full or partial costs for individuals with a medical condition or disability who require and would benefit from specialised equipment or from practical forms of treatment.
• Specialised Mobility Equipment, e.g. Wheelchairs, Mobility Scooters, Car adaptions
• Medical Appliances and Aids, e.g. Hearing Aids, Nebulisers, Specialised Vision Aids
• Specialised Computer Equipment
• Therapeutic Equipment / Treatment, e.g. Orthopaedic beds, Mattresses or Pillows, Riser /recliners chairs, lift hoist / aids, Physiotherapy, Hydrotherapy, Acupuncture, Speech therapy, Osteopathy, Chiropractic treatment,Reflexology,Massage therapy and Aromatherapy
• Home adaptations e.g. Walk in showers, Accessibility adaptations to bathrooms, Access ramps, Non-slip flooring, Stair lifts
• Respite breaks at a therapeutic centre.
For more information visit the Hospital Saturday Fund website here.