LGBT+ Futures Fund round two opens 3 May 2019
The LGBT+ Futures Fund small grants programme supports lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans+ voluntary and community organisations across England.
Any non-profit organisation whose primary focus is lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans + (LGBT+) communities is welcome to apply. The funder recognises that some organisations will only focus on part of those communities.
What can be funded?
- “Interventions that support and increase the visibility of LGBT+ people, addressing the findings from the Government Equalities Office’s National LGBT Survey.
- LGBT+ organisations who are working to become more sustainable and looking to strengthen their organisation strategically.
- LGBT+ organisations with creative solutions to reach and include more marginalised and underrrepresented LGBT+ people and communities across their organisations.
- LGBT+ organisations who are looking to collaborate on an idea to help strengthen their organisations and the LGBT+ sector.
- Applications from LGBT+ youth and Pride organisations are especially welcome. Please note: we will not pay recurring costs e.g. general Pride event costs, we want to see new element which fit the criteria of the Fund.”
Round two opens for applications on 3 May 2019.
The deadline for applications is 31 May 2019 (5pm).