Lloyds Bank Social Entrepreneurs Start Up Programme
Lloyds Bank Social Entrepreneurs Start Up Programme is open for applications. If you’re in the early stages of setting up a social enterprise, charity or project to help people in need or improve the environment then you could be eligible to apply.
Successful applicants will:
- Take part in a free learning programme (14 learning days, spread over a year).
- Get a grant of £1,000.
- Be able to access a support network and mentoring.
There is no cost to you at any point.
Applicants must be based in the UK, aged 16+ and;
- want to start a project or organisation committed to making a social or environmental impact in the UK, in a disadvantaged area or with people in need.
- be in the planning stages but ready to start, or the project must be less than two years old.
- either not have any project income, or your project income is less than £15,000 a year.
- be committed to attending the learning programme.
“We welcome people from all backgrounds, of all abilities, and we make no judgements on your past.”
Register to get access to the application form and guidance notes.
The deadline to apply is 27 March 2019 (12 noon).
The funder is running webinars for anyone who would like to learn more about this programme and ask questions: