Making a Good Application to Charitable Trusts and Foundations
With so much competition for funding, you need to submit the best funding application you possibly can.
The interactive training session explores how to write a funding application that satisfies the funder’s criteria, whilst at the same time promotes your project in an appealing way.
This session will help you:
• Explain to others what makes your project(s) special
• Explain the need to identify specific projects
• Demonstrate a knowledge of the application process and criteria/guidance
• How to structure and present a funding proposal
• Demonstrate ways of evidencing need for a project
• Identifying common mistakes in funding applications and how to avoid them.
This session is aimed at those who are new to writing funding applications, or those who have some experience but need some tips on how to improve the quality of their funding applications.
Date: Wednesday 24th October 2018
Venue: SYCF, Riverside Works, Jessop Riverside, 800 Brightside Lane, Sheffield, S9 2RX
Time: 9.30 – 3.30
Level: Beginner to intermediate
Cost: £80.00 per person (includes lunch and refreshments)
For full details and to book your place visit http://www.syfab.org.uk/blog-post.aspx?id=3175