Masonic Charitable Foundation grants
The Masonic Charitable Foundation offer two tiers of grant:
- Large grants, which are for projects and can be used for salary costs, activities, materials, etc, of between £10,000 and £150,000 for up to three years, are available to charities with an annual income exceeding £500,000.
- Small grants, which are for core funding, are between £500 and £15,000 and are available to charities with an income of under £500,000.
Early Years Opportunities Grants
The Early Years Opportunities programme is open to charities that help disadvantaged children and young people overcome the barriers they face to achieve the best possible start in life.
To be eligible, applicants must provide:
- Mental and physical health support.
- Learning and development, including language and communication skills, social and emotional etc.
- Parental Support, including whole family approach.
- Pastoral and advocacy support
Later Life Inclusion Grants
The MCF will be supporting charities that help people to overcome barriers to actively participate in society in their later years.
The funding will help people who face social isolation or loneliness due to reasons such as financial hardship, care responsibilities, a decline in physical or mental health, or life transitions including retirement or bereavement. The support will help to provide a range of services to support the physical and emotional needs of people as they age, including community-based programmes and access to healthcare, transport and technology.
There are two different deadlines:
5 October 2018 for large grants applications (first stage).
26 October 2018 for small grants applications.
For full details and how to apply visit the Masonic Charitable Foundation website.
If you need further information please call 020 3146 3337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org