Participants needed to create an audio diary on caring for older people
Are you in paid work and caring for your older relatives/friends?
Or are you an older person (age 55+) who are being cared for by someone who is working?
Winnie Lam, PhD student in Management School, University of Sheffield is investigating needs and challenges faced by working informal caregivers of older people in South Yorkshire and would like to hear form you.
Examples of care:
- preparing meals, doing laundry or shopping
- keeping company, go for a walk
- financial matters
- dealing with medical appointments, care services and benefits
- aspects of personal care such as showering, dressing or eating
If you are interested in participating in our audio diary study:
- You will record a 5 – 10 minute audio diary before going to bed each day for 2 weeks
- We want to hear from both the older person who are being cared for and the carer if possible
- Opportunity to enter draw with one of 4x £10 Amazon or Tesco vouchers available overall!
Please find more information and sign up via the link here.
Winnie Lam, PhD student in Management School, University of Sheffield. Contact: email@example.com
Supervised by Prof. Karina Nielsen (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0114 222 0983) and Dr. Christine A. Sprigg
(email@example.com, 0114 222 3263)