Power to Change: Community Business Crowdmatch
Power to Change: Community Business Crowdmatch will match up to 50%, to a maximum of £6,000, for for your local community business project, so long as you can raise the rest through crowdfunding.
You must be running or creating a community business in England which has the following features:
- Locally rooted
- Accountable to the local community
- Trading for benefit of local community
- Broad community impact
Funds may be used to cover key costs which impact on the community in one or more of the following areas:
- Reduce social isolation
- Improve health and wellbeing
- Increase employability
- Create better access to basic services
- Improve local environment
- Enable greater community cohesion
- Foster greater community pride and empowerment
Whether its green space, community buildings or energy projects. If it’s owned and run by the community this fund is for you.
There’s plenty of expert support and advice available to get you started on your crowdfunding plans from Crowdfunder and their sector experts.
For more details and how to apply click here.