Power to Change Community Business Fund opens 11 September 2018
The Community Business Fund from independent trust, Power to Change, will open on Tuesday 11 September, offering grants between £50,000 and £300,000 to community businesses in England trading for the benefit of and accountable to their local communities.
The Community Business Fund will only fund incorporated organisations:
- Charitable Incorporated Organisation
- Community Benefit Society
- Community Interest Company Limited by Guarantee
- Community Interest Company Limited by Shares
- Company Limited by Guarantee
- Company Limited by Shares
- Co-operative Society.
Eligible projects must demonstrate at least one of the core impact areas below:
- Reduce social isolation
- Improve health and wellbeing
- Increase employability
- Create better access to basic services
- Improve local environment
- Enable greater community cohesion
- Foster greater community pride and empowerment
Organisations are encouraged to read the guidance for the fund before making an application.
The deadline for applications will be 9 October 2018 (12 noon).
Once the fund is launched on 11 September 2018 you can register and start the application process here: https://www.powertochange.org.uk/getsupport/programmes/community-business-fund/
A free webinar is being held on 13 September to give hopeful applicants an overview of the fund and its eligibility criteria. Register for the webinar.
If you have a question about the Community Business Fund, please contact their grant partner BE Group by phone 0300 1240444 , email email@example.com.