Rosa Launches ‘Now’s the Time’ Large Grant Programme
Now’s the Time programme will award up to £1 million through a Challenge Fund which asks: “What would you do toward ending sexual harassment?”
Large grants of between £25,000 and £100,000 for over one to three years are being made available to women’s organisations applying in partnership with at least one other organisation. Partnerships across sectors is encouraged, supporting specialist organisations to reach out to colleagues in businesses, unions, local councils, schools and colleges and other contexts, and work with them to drive long-term culture change.
The outcomes being working towards through the Now’s the Time programme include:
- Increased opportunities to understand what works in changing the culture around sexual harassment and abuse.
- Increased opportunities to share learning between specialist organisations and colleagues in a wide range of other organisations and identify approaches that can be scaled up or replicated.
The Fund is looking for ideas, solutions, the best next steps to support the following:
- Prevention work (including education and other initiatives)
- Awareness-raising activities
- Grass-roots activism
- Work with groups and communities who might face additional barriers to getting their voices heard, or might be at higher risk of sexual harassment and abuse, to amplify those voices
- Work that tries out new ideas
- Innovative uses of tech/arts/sports/etc
- Work that replicates tried and tested approaches in new settings
- Work that others can learn from
The funding is to be used for mainly revenue costs or for new work or an extension or continuation, of existing work.
Before applying, organisations are ‘strongly advised’ to participate in one of two webinars: Monday 15 October (10.30am – 11.30am) and Wednesday 14 November (2pm – 3pm).
The closing date for large grant applications is 14 December 2018 (5pm).
For more information and to apply click here.