Shine a Light Awards 2019
Pearson and The Communication Trust have once again joined forces to launch the seventh Shine a Light Awards.
The Shine a Light Awards recognise the contributions of teams, schools, young people and individuals across the UK that champion innovative work and excellent practice in supporting children and young people’s speech, language and communication.
The award categories available for teams, settings and individuals to enter will include:
- The Katie Rough Memorial Award for innovative or excellent practice when working with children and young people affected by Selective Mutism
- Early Years Setting of the Year Award
- Primary School of the Year Award
- Secondary School or College of the Year Award
- SEN School or Group of the Year Award
- Child / Young Person of the Year Award
- Youth Justice of the Year Award
- SLCN Innovation of the Year Award
- Communication Champion of the Year Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
The deadline for submissions is 20th December.