Sporting Capital has removed its lower limit; so loans are now available for up to £150,000 to sports organisations to develop new projects, operations and revenue streams such as:
• Developing new or refurbishing of existing facilities
• Purchasing kit and equipment to help deliver activities
• Recruitment, training and deployment of staff and volunteers
• Equipment to support business functions, including finance, project, management and governance
• Other operating costs, including working capital.
They can invest in a wide range of organisations from community sports clubs to social enterprises, charities and profit-with-purpose businesses that deliver sport and physical activity.
The unsecured loans are tailored to meet the needs of each organisation and can be repaid over 3 – 5 years. There may also be a repayment holiday option of up to 12 months, giving projects time to generate sustainable revenue before starting to repay the loan.
Through a separate fund, they can give grants to help organisations get ready to take on repayable investment.
You can read more information here: https://www.sportingcapital.org.uk/investment/what-we-fund
You can apply anytime.