Spotlight on Volunteer Opportunities
Community Champion – Heart Research UK
Heart Research UK are looking for volunteers throughout the country to register to become Community Ambassadors in their local area. This role will enable us to reach further into local communities and raise vital funds and awareness of the work of Heart Research UK.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Be the local representative for Hear Research UK in the local community.
- Act as a point of contact for other local volunteers in the community.
- Distribute marketing materials to sites to help with the promotion of fundraising and the work of Heart Research UK
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Good knowledge of the local area
For more information about this role, please visit the national volunteering website – www.do-it.org or contact Rotherham Volunteer Centre on Tel: 01709 834464. Rotherham Volunteer Centre offers appointments Monday – Thursday. All appointments must be booked.