Time Well Spent: A National Survey on the Volunteering Experience
Time Well Spent is a major new report into the volunteering experience published by NCVO in January 2019. It is the result of a national survey carried out through YouGov’s panel (10,000+ respondents).
The survey focuses on volunteering through groups, clubs and organisations and includes data on recent volunteers, but also lapsed volunteers and non-volunteers.
The aims of the survey were to:
- gain a rounder view of the different ways people get involved
- look at how volunteering fits into people’s lives and the impact it has on them
- understand people’s experiences across the volunteer journey
- consider what a quality volunteer experience looks like
- explore how to better engage potential volunteers.