VCSE health and wellbeing fund 2019 to 2020
Note: “VCSE” means “voluntary, community and social enterprise”
The Department of Health and Social Care, Public Health England and NHS England are offering grants of up £510,000 over three years through the Health and Wellbeing Fund. Match funding for every bid is required from a statutory partner, for example a clinical commissioning group or local authority. The project must take place in England.
This round of funding will focus on children and young people’s mental health and aims to expand and evaluate already successful innovative projects that:
- Adopt community and person-centred approaches to improving the mental health of children and young people aged 0 to 25 years;
- Particularly support children and young people through life changing events;
- Have strong local connections already in place;
- Are delivered by the VCSE sector;
- Are co-produced with service users and stakeholders; and
- Promote equalities and reduce health inequalities.
The expansion of projects should enable the testing of a new approach within an existing project to reach a different audience (either age range or demographic). Funding cannot be used to support geographical extensions.
Organisations must have been working or specialising in mental health for children and young people for at least the last three years.
Meet the funder and find out more about how to apply at a webinar on:
- 28 November 2018, 2pm to 3.30pm
- 30 November 2018, 9.30am to 11am
- 3 December 2018, 10am to 11.30am
- 6 December 2018, 2.30pm to 4pm
- 10 December 2018, 2pm to 3.30pm
- 14 December 2018, 10am to 11.30pm
To book a place, please email HWF.Webinar@dh.gsi.gov.uk
The deadline for applications is 15 February 2019 (12 noon).
The funder recommends booking a place on one of the webinars listed above. “Presentations from webinars will be made public and a set of frequently asked questions will be generated during the application process which will be shared online for reference.”