Volunteers’ Week briefing webinar, 2 May, 14.00 – register now
Each year, Volunteers’ Week reaches more people in new and exciting ways. The success of the week is all down to you – the people and organisations who are loud, grateful and unapologetic about recognising the great stuff volunteers do. To help, we’re putting on a one hour briefing webinar to cover all the main points.
- Why we have Volunteers’ Week
- A tour of the resources on the website
- A chance to hear from organisations who have celebrated the week before
- Tips on how to get involved on social media
- How to use the events listing.
We’ll also give you the full lo-down on what’s happening during the week.
To find out more or get involved in Volunteers Week visit https://volunteersweek.org/ or why not take part in our Volunteer Walk on Thursday 6th June in Rotherham Town Centre, full details can be found here: https://www.varotherham.org.uk/event/the-volunteer-walk-2019/