Winifred Tumim Memorial Prize 2018 applications now open
Applications are now open for the Winifred Tumim Memorial Prize for best practice in charity governance.
- 1st prize – £1000 for your organisation.
- 2nd prize – a free place at the NCVO Annual Conference 2019 or on one of NCVO’s governance training days.
- 3rd prize – a copy of the their Good Trustee Guide, the Charity Handbook and the Charity Law and Governance: A Practical Guide.
- Be able to demonstrate, through the application process, how they have improved the effectiveness of their governance and delivered greater public benefit as a charity in line with the Charity Governance Code.
- Be a charity based in England (even if your organisation operates across the UK, your headquarters must be based in England).
- Cover work carried out over the last year.
The application deadline is 7th September. You can apply on line – here
All shortlisted applications will be invited to attend the NCVO/BWB Trustee Conference on Monday 5 November free of charge, where the winners will be announced at the evening drinks reception.
If you have any queries please call 020 7520 3153 to speak to someone in the NCVO events team.