Interested in working internationally?
The National Lottery Heritage Fund will support the UK heritage sector to build the capacity it needs to grasp the opportunities that working internationally can bring, both to individual organisations and the UK heritage sector as a whole.
Funding is available to UK-based projects which include costs associated with overseas activities. For example:
- travel (both from and to the UK)
- heritage activities
- learning involving people from the UK
- making international contacts
- promotion of your work in new areas
- supporting inbound tourism
Grant sizes available:
- a grant of £3,000 to £10,000 a project can last up to one year
- a grant of £10,000 to £250,000 a project can last up to five years
- a grant of £250,000 to £5 million, a project can be in development for up to two years and delivered in up to five years
- a grant of £5million and over, a project can be in development for up to two years and delivered in up to five years
Click here to find out how working internationally can boost tourism for heritage organisations.